Lack of hemoglobin in the blood, or the so-called anemia
Lack of hemoglobin in the blood, or the so-called anemia of the most serious diseases affecting individuals, hemoglobin is a protein types problem of blood containing iron, and that the task of the transport of oxygen to the different cells of the body and the transfer of carbon dioxide to the lungs for disposal in exhaling process, any shortage of hemoglobin affects the blood work in general, and result in a lot of serious symptoms that make the body in the danger zone.
* The reasons for the lack of hemoglobin in the blood
- Incidence of thalassemia.
- Do not eat healthy food rich in nutrients, especially iron, such as meat and legumes
- Excessive intake of takeaway full of harmful substances is useful, where she was a person of satiety.
- The menstrual cycle in which women lose a lot of blood volume.
- Pregnancy and Birth
- Blood loss caused by bleeding and exposure to various accidents and surgeries
- Incidence of disease in the bone marrow
- Incidence of bleeding in the digestive tract because of stomach and colon cancer, esophagus and esophageal varices ulcers.
- Taking certain medications that reduce the body's ability to absorb iron.
- Incidence of sickle cell anemia.
* The symptoms of a lack of hemoglobin in the blood
- Extreme fatigue and exhaustion.
- Pallor and yellow colors the mind.
- Feeling severe headaches.
- Nausea and dizziness.
- Feeling short of breath.
- Increase the heart rate.
- Change the color of the tongue to become pale and covered with a soft layer that, it also disappear stalactites that coverage.
- The appearance of cracks on the sides of the mouth.
- Change the shape of the nail where it becomes concave, as they become weak and brittle and easy to break.
- The weakness of hair falling out and brittleness in abundance.
* A way to raise the proportion of hemoglobin in the blood
- Work on eating Hptin of tomatoes, and then drink a glass of orange juice later, Vvitamen C helps the body absorb iron, so twice a day.
Focus on eating healthy food rich in iron, such as the Green Papers dark color and green peppers.
- Stay away from eating prepared foods high in saturated fat and harmful substances that are added to improve the taste of the meal. Stay away from drinking tea, coffee and soft drinks while eating, it reduces the body's ability to absorb iron found in food.
A lot of foods rich in vitamin C such as citrus fruits helps in the absorption of iron.
- Eat eggs, liver, lentils, meat, fish yolk as it is rich in iron. Drink a cup of cocoa a day is rich in iron.
Taking supplements that increase the proportion of iron in the body and thus increase the proportion of hemoglobin.